Sentera’s advanced, Double 4K sensor is fully configurable, with a multispectral variant capable of capturing five precise spectral bands: blue, green, red, red edge, and near-infrared (NIR). With this innovative technology, users can collect visual band imagery as well as vegetation indices based on the addition of NIR or Red Edge, including normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) or normalized difference vegetation red edge (NDRE) data.
Using patent-pending technology, Sentera’s Double 4K Sensor helps agronomists, crop consultants, and growers identify issues with their crops earlier and with greater precision.
- Optional five spectral bands: blue, green, red, red edge, and NIR
- Variant allows for simultaneous collection of 12MP NDVI or NDRE and high-resolution RGB data
- Capable of 4K ultra-high-definition video capture
- Compatible with several drone platforms
- Pairs with plug-and-play gimbal for DJI Inspire 2 and Inspire 1 drone
- Seamlessly integrates with FieldAgent™ web, mobile, and desktop
- Spectral Bands:
- Blue: 446nm x 60nm width
- Green: 548nm x 45nm width
- Red: 650nm x 70nm width
- Red Edge: 720nm x 40nm width
- Near-Infrared (NIR): 840nm x 20nm width
- Field of View:
- 60° HFOV (4K Stills / Video)
- 1080p ranges 30°-60° HFOV
- Data Capture:
- 12.3MP Stills
- 4K Ultra HD video @30fps
- 1080/720p Video
- Interfaces: Ethernet + serial interfaces
- Power: 8W typical / 12W maximum
- Dimensions: 59mm x 40.9mm x 44.5mm
- Weight: 80 grams
Your DJI Inspire series drone will be transformed into a precision farming tool by adding the 1.2MP Sentera NDVI Single Sensor — the smallest, lightest precision agriculture sensor available today. Your DJI Inspire series drone quickly morphs into a crop-scouting tool with a Double 4K Lock-and-Go stabilizing gimbal. Sentera sensors offer high-megapixel performance for crisp, clear crop health data collection. It’s the best way to collect NDVI or Multispectral data using a DJI drone.
The DJI Inspire drones are already a great value – but a DJI drone that collects NIR to deliver TrueNDVI maps for precision crop health insights is unmatched. With Sentera’s precision AG upgrades, there’s no need to invest tens of thousands of dollars to get a snapshot of crop health through NDVI, you can simply upgrade your existing DJI drone.
As an authorized reseller, one of our professional technicians can quickly upgrade your existing DJI Inspire series drone to collect NDVI data. Simply set up or a Sentera-authorized dealer and we’ll handle the rest. In a matter of days, your drone will be returned as a precision ag tool that produces high-quality NDVI or NDRE data.
CROP HEALTH + NDVI
The Sentera upgrade brings near-infrared (NIR) imagery to your DJI Inspire series drone, so you can measure NDVI and scout crops with precision — as easily as you can fly your drones. Quickly identify problem spots with your NDVI-upgraded DJI drone.
Sentera’s DJI NDVI upgrade leaves your stock DJI Inspire series drone camera and gimbal untouched. You can still use and pilot your DJI drone just like before. Pilot and camera functions remain 100% stock. With our NDVI upgrades, you can collect ultra-high-resolution color and NDVI imagery at the same time.